Europe’s “Reckoning Day”
Is Italy’s financial crisis another stepping stone to Europe’s “Reckoning Day”?
Join the dots in this urgent report:
- 2018 Crisis Update: Italy’s financial crisis and what it means for the Eurozone.
- A transcript from my private “off-the books” meeting with former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Alan Greenspan: unavailable anywhere else, read how he accurately predicted Italy’s current crisis, and where it indicates things are headed next.
- “Target2” and the other backdoor mechanisms failing Europe: it could spell the death of Eurozone.
- From European financial crisis to political crisis: “cracking at the seams” is putting it lightly
- The Brexit connection: Why Italy and another EU countries could fail if they lose access to the City of London.
- How to protect YOUR money from this potential global crisis: it’s time to protect your wealth before the Italian financial crisis spreads to Europe, Britain and the world (using expert advice including how to buy gold secretly).
On 25th April 2018, I published a report predicting a financial crisis would erupt in the most fragile point of the worldwide financial system…
I said its fragility would be brutally exposed this year – with serious consequences for your money, your retirement and for Britain as a whole.
I was talking about Italy.
To continue reading this report, simply enter your email address below. You’ll become a member of Capital & Conflict and gain access to all our important research for free.